Monday, September 23, 2013

Native American Name (2)

 

          The first half on my Native American name is Deer. I chose this because the deer is a fast animal and I believe that it properly describes me. Deer is one of the lowest amount of fats, when It comes to their meat, so I think that due to my small size and low percentage of fat, this properly describes me physically. I also believe that the deer is an animal that will avoid confrontation, unless it is forced to fight, which is something that I would also believe in. this is why I believe that the first name deer describes me.
          I chose the second name Fish because it is something I'm very passionate about. whenever I have free time I go fishing. when I'm not fishing I'm either sleeping, eating, or working. Its what I do when I'm feeling stressed, and what I spent most of my summer vacation doing. Whether or not it I'm ice fishing in the freezing cold, or fishing off of a rock into the Merrimack, there will always be time for fishing. I spent over 300$ on fishing gear this summer, and I believe that there is nothing better than a cold drink, and a fishing rod. 

No comments:

Post a Comment